Power Washing Prep Sheet
To our valued customers –
Thank you for trusting us to take care of your power washing and roof cleaning needs.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service available anywhere and to meet or exceed your expectations.
We clean thousands of residential properties annually and strive for 100% customer satisfaction. As you can imagine doing all of this work, and getting it right, requires us to be very organized and some of this depends on your cooperation.
In order to make your experience with our company hassle free and the job go smooth we have created this check list of things you’ll need to do before we come to your home.
- Please take the time to physically check all of your outside water spigots and make sure they are on and fully operational. Without water we can’t work.
- Remove all exterior decorations i.e.: door mats, wind chimes, hanging or potted plants, flags or anything that will hinder us. Place them at least 15 feet from you home.
- Close all windows, storm windows, and doors.
- Please remove your cars from the driveway and your garage before we get there. We will be blocking your driveway and can not move our truck once we are hooked up and running.
- If we are cleaning your deck or patio everything must be removed from them and placed at least 15 feet from the deck or patio. Please do not put your things any closer as it will be right in our way. You may leave tables, gas grills, chimneys and heavy potted plants. Everything else must be removed.
- If we are cleaning your roof please follow the directions for deck and patio cleaning. Roof cleaning makes a mess as everything being removed from the roof, the gutter debris and dirty water are all going to land on the ground. Please move your things so we can do a proper clean up
- If we are cleaning your pool concrete the cover must be off, area clear of furniture and any safety fences removed if possible.
- On all jobs, all gates must be unlocked so we can have access to your entire property.
- Do not have any deliveries made or other contractors working on the interior or exterior of your house or property the day we are there. Our work can be very dangerous and we don’t want anyone to be injured. (Grass cutting is OK; we work around them all the time.)
- Please keep all your pets inside and most importantly please remove all pet waste from your yard. We drag our hoses over your lawn and property and we do not want pet waste on them.
- If you intend to plant flowers, put in mulch, seal your driveway, clean your windows or do exterior painting it is best to do it after we are done not before. Although we can clean around this it is much easier for us if you can wait to have this work done.
- Do not enter or exit your home while we are working on it. You will be putting yourself in great danger.
- The scope of work is defined on the estimate you agreed to. Please don’t ask our technicians to do anything else. They won’t without authorization from the office. Please call our office and we will provide you with a price for any extra work you would like done.
- Unless other arrangements have been made in advance all payment is due at the completion of the work, however our employees do not collect the money. You will be sent an invoice via e-mail and should receive it within a day or two of the completion of the job. All payments must be received at our office no later than 10 days after the completion of the work. A $25 late fee and 18% interest will be charged on any invoice not paid in full ten days after the completion of the work. By agreeing to have the work done you agree to these terms.
If you have any questions or need assistance moving your things, please call us at 732-775-1242 and we’ll be glad to help you.
To view our Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Brian Hegarty, President
A+ Power Washing and Roof Cleaning
1300 State Route 33
Farmingdale, NJ 07727