Residential Pressure Washing
Top 5 Tips for Residential Pressure Washing
Residential Pressure Washing
Residential pressure washing can be a great way to keep your home looking clean and new. However, it is important to know how to properly pressure wash your home in order to get the most out of the process. Here are five tips for getting the most out of your residential pressure washing.
- Use the right pressure washer for the job. There are different types of pressure washers available on the market, so it is important to choose one that is best suited for your particular needs. If you are unsure of which type of pressure washer to purchase, consult with a professional.
- Use the correct nozzle attachment. The type of nozzle attachment you use will determine the level of pressure that is applied to your home. Be sure to use a nozzle attachment that is appropriate for the task at hand in order to avoid damaging your home.
- Do not use too much pressure. While it may seem like using more pressure will get your home cleaner, it can actually damage your home’s exterior. Use just enough pressure to remove dirt and grime without causing any damage.
- Move the pressure washer in a slow, steady motion. This will help ensure that you evenly distribute the pressure and avoid damaging your home.
- Rinse your home afterward. Once you have finished pressure washing home, be sure to rinse it off with clean water. This will remove any soap residue or other chemicals that may be left behind.
A residential pressure washing company will likely offer a wide range of services, including but not limited to:
- Exterior House Washing: This includes the front of your house, the sides, and the back. The company will use a pressurized stream of water to clean all the dirt, dust, and grime off your home.
- Driveway and Sidewalk Cleaning: The company will use a special detergent to clean any dirt, oil, or grease from your driveway or sidewalk.
- Deck Cleaning: The company will use a special detergent to clean any dirt, oil, or grease from your deck.
- Gutter Cleaning: The company will remove all the leaves, sticks, and other debris from your gutters.
- Window Cleaning: The company will clean the inside and outside of your windows.
Before you have your home pressure washed, there are a few things you need to do to prepare:
- Remove any objects from the exterior of your home that could be damaged by the high pressure water. This includes window covers, potted plants, furniture, etc.
- Make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked.
- If you have a porch or deck, make sure it is cleared of all furniture and objects.
- If you have a driveway or sidewalk, make sure it is clear of all cars and obstacles.
After your home has been pressure washed, there are a few things you need to do to take care of it:
- If any areas of your home were missed or not properly cleaned, be sure to contact the company and let them know.
- Inspect your home for any damage that may have been done by the high pressure water. This includes cracks in siding or windows, holes in screens, etc.
- Be sure to rinse off any detergent that may have been used during the pressure washing process.
Residential pressure washing is a great way to keep your home clean and new. By following these tips, you can get the most out of your pressure washing experience.
126 W Main St, Farmingdale, NJ 07727